Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Nicole Kotlarz, 32, 924 S. Cedarcrest Drive, Schaumburg, was charged Saturday, July 8, with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, one headlight, no rear registration plate light and improper turn.
• Patricia H. Verzak, 29, 561 Logan St., Roselle, was cited Saturday, July 8, for illegal transportation of open alcohol.
• Robert C. Ratkovich, 19, 428 Alma Terrace, Cary, was charged Wednesday, July 12, with two counts of burglary to motor vehicle, one count of criminal trespass to vehicle and three counts of resisting a peace officer.
• A 16-year-old Cary boy was charged Wednesday, July 12, with domestic battery and interfering with reporting.
• Daniel Heckman, 38, 557 Glen Garry Road, Cary, was charged Monday, July 17, with domestic battery.
• Judy A. Persfull, 56, homeless, was charged Tuesday, July 25, with burglary and theft over $500.
• Joshua L. Gold, 22, 1603 Stag Trail, Cary, was charged Tuesday, July 25, with driving under the influence of drugs and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Megan Miller, 30, 335 N. First St., Apt. A, Cary, was charged Wednesday, July 26, with unlawful possession of a controlled substance and arrested on an outstanding warrant for domestic battery.
• James T. Digangi, 37, 719 Bridle Lane, Cary, was charged Sunday, July 30, with two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery.