Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jerry L. Mathey, 70, 10884 Jani Lane, Marengo, was charged Friday, June 30, with battery.
• Christopher M. Sanborn, 32, 11198 Algonquin Road, Huntley, was charged Friday, June 30, with driving while license revoked, improper overtaking on a roadway, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle, failure to reduce speed to avoid a crash and a driver’s license classification violation.
• Jordan J. Cuellar, 18, 10174 Hopkins St., Huntley, was charged Monday, July 10, for failure to notify after a property damage crash and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Phillip R. Willis, 34, 17 Redbud Court, Lake in the Hills, was charged Tuesday, July 25, with speeding, leaving the scene of a crash and four outstanding McHenry County warrants for two counts of domestic battery, interfering with reporting of a domestic battery and theft.
• A 17-year-old Pingree Grove girl was charged Thursday, July 27, with residential burglary.
• A 14-year-old Pingree Grove boy was charged Thursday, July 27, with residential burglary.