Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Colton M. Howell, 19, address unknown, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 9, with aggravated battery.
• Jordan T. Smith, 24, of the 1500 block of North Seminary Avenue, Woodstock, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 9, with two counts of domestic battery and aggravated battery.
• Devin M. Goss, 20, of the 1900 block of Charles Street, Woodstock, was charged Saturday, Aug. 12, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Douglas R. Forte, 50, transient, was charged Sunday, Aug. 13, with aggravated use of a weapon, violation of an order of protection and possession of a firearm without a FOID card.
• Sergio Cruz, 22, of the 400 block of North Madison Street, Woodstock, was charged Friday, July 7, with aggravated battery.
• Jeffrey D. Kerley, 31, of the 11N070 block of Muirhead Road, Elgin, was charged Saturday, July 8, with aggravated battery.
• Shaun A. Korpela, 39, of the 100 block of Surrey Lane, Crystal Lake, was charged Monday, July 10, with two counts of domestic battery, interfering with the reporting of domestic battery, driving with a suspended license and theft.
• Michael R. Jones, 37, of the 100 block of South Virginia Street, Crystal Lake, was charged Wednesday, July 12, with aggravated assault and criminal damage to property.
• Decoby D. Smith Jr., 27, of the 700 block of Alma Court, Carpentersville, was charged Thursday, July 13, with possession of marijuana with an intent to deliver, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a revoked licenses and operating an uninsured vehicle.