Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Sal Becovic, 38, 225 N. Columbus Drive, Chicago, was charged Saturday, Aug. 5, with driving on a suspended license, expired registration, speeding and possession of a suspended driver's license.
• Malcolm C. Hayes, 42, 1351 W. 11th Ave., Gary, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 9, with two counts of unlawful possession of a stolen vehicle.
• Brandon M. Durbin, 31, 9410 Rainsford Drive, Huntley, was charged Sunday, Aug. 13, with two counts of domestic battery and one court of interfering with reporting of domestic violence.
• Joshua Hagen, 18, 2611 Hennig Road, Hampshire, was charged Sunday, Aug. 20, with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• William Spencer, 45, 11721 Woodcreek Drive, Huntley, was charged Friday, Aug. 25 with criminal damage to property.