Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Thomas P. Oates, 68, 1700 block of 16th Street, Monroe, Wisconsin, was charged Sunday, Aug. 20, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than .08 percent and failure to report a crash.
• Mary E. Foucault, 58, 4200 block of South Street, McHenry, was charged with battery resulting in bodily harm.
• Eduardo Padilla, 20, 5100 block of Greenbrier Drive, McHenry, was charged Tuesday, Aug. 22 with possession of marijuana and no driver’s license/permit.
• Abraham P. Akong, 33, 500 block of Clay Street, Woodstock, was charged Thursday, Aug. 24 with retail theft.
• Kole A. Williams, 19, 1100 block of Windbrooke Drive, Buffalo Grove, was charged Thursday, Aug. 24 with leaving the scene of a crash.
• Tatiana J. Kaszynski, 27, 4400 block of Shamrock Lane, McHenry, was charged Saturday, Aug. 26 with domestic battery.