Greetings, Jack DeRue here, your displayer of delightful data, ready for another round of trivia.
1. Originally, the Three Musketeers bar flavors were vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.
2. The giant inflatable rat that is displayed at union protests is named “Scabby.”
3. The sum of all the numbers on a roulette wheel is 666.
4. Buzz Aldrin was the first man to urinate on the moon.
5. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
6. The cruise liner Queen Elizabeth II moves at 2 inches a gallon.
7. Ketchup slithers out of the bottle at 25 miles a year.
8. Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
9. Abraham Lincoln’s dog, Fido, also was assassinated.
10. It takes more calories to eat celery than the vegetable has to begin with.
Stay inquisitive, my trivial friends!
• Jack DeRue is an award-winning author and syndicated columnist. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.