Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Omar Garcia-Mendez, 38, of the 7200 block of Cowlin Street, Crystal Lake, was charged Friday, Dec. 22, with aggravated battery.
• Michael U. Lim, 40, of the 10700 block of Santa Fe Trail, Huntley, was charged Thursday, Dec. 7, with battery.
• Graham K. Anderson, 19, of the 1500 block of Yellowstone Circle, Crystal Lake, was charged Wednesday, Nov. 29, with delivery and manufacturing of marijuana between 2.5 and 10 grams and delivery of marijuana on school grounds.
• Richard C. Morrison, 71, of the 4600 block of Rolling Hills Drive, Lake in the Hills, was charged Friday, Nov. 24, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, improper traffic lane use, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and illegal transportation of liquor by a driver.
• Allison A. Yazel, 23, of the 1600 block of Brigham Lane, Crystal Lake, was charged Saturday, Nov. 18, with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent.
• David Wiechec, 21, of the 9700 Aberdeen Lane, Huntley, was charged Wednesday, Oct. 25, with domestic battery and criminal damage to property.
• Debra A. Kolanko, 32, of the 200 block of Washington Avenue, Hampshire, was charged Monday, Oct. 9, with retail theft greater than $300.
• Pablo A. Perez, 18, of the 1700 block of Deerhaven Drive, Crystal Lake, was charged Saturday, Sept. 23, with delivery and manufacturing of marijuana less than 30 grams.