Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Brittany L. Tanski, 22, of the 11300 block of Algonquin Road, Huntley, was charged Friday, March 9, with domestic battery.
• Jessica M. Valenti, 24, of the 38700 block of North Sheridan Road, Antioch, was charged Thursday, March 15, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and disobeying a traffic control device.
• Anthony J. Onorato, 21, of the 1600 block of Quail Way, Crystal Lake, was charged Friday, March 16, with criminal defacement of property and criminal damage to property.
• James C. Handegan, 39, of the 300 block of Plum Street, Lake in the Hills, was charged Friday, March 16, with domestic battery of bodily harm and domestic battery - physical contact.
• Jennifer L. Bierman, 35, of the 2800 block of Walnut Drive, Wonder Lake, was charged Saturday, March 17, with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a revoked license.
• Tracy Vavrina, 37, of the 400 block of Plum Street, Lake in the Hills, was charged Saturday, March 17, with assault of disorderly conduct.
• Ali J. Alrifaei, 24, of the 800 block of Elm Street, Algonquin, was charged Saturday, March 17, with domestic battery, criminal damage to property and violation of a bail bond.
• Javonte D. Lloyd, 24, of the 1300 block of Cunat Court, Lake in the Hills, was charged Monday, March 26, with possession of a firearm by a felon, reckless conduct and aggravated assault.