Greetings! Jack DeRue here, your dealer of dynamite data, with another round of trivia. These are ALL true!
1. Kissing is healthier than shaking hands.
2. The crypt above Marilyn Monroe’s was sold for $4.6 million on eBay.
3. Most of the dinosaurs in the movie “Jurassic Park” lived during the Cretaceous Period.
4. The Disney character Aladdin was modeled after Tom Cruise.
5. About two-thirds of people tip their head to the right when they kiss.
6. The word “checkmate” comes from a Persian word that means “The king is dead.”
7. You will weigh less if you weigh yourself during a full moon.
8. The “Mona Lisa” used to hang in Napoleon Bonaparte’s bedroom.
9. Two actors who portrayed the “Marlboro Man” died of lung cancer.
10. A German WWII submarine was sunk by a malfunctioning toilet.
Stay inquisitive, my trivial friends!
• Jack DeRue is an award-winning author and syndicated columnist. He can be reached at email@example.com.